Hotel Booking
Hotel Booking

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Adobe Flash Player 9 - Where is the debugger or host Application Running

Adobe Flash Player 9 - Where is the debugger or host Application Running

Adobe Flash Player 9 application has some missing component. Sometimes when a user opens a website, even he has a working installation of Flash Player, he will get th,is prompt message. I used to visit a website regularly and that website gave me always this prompt. I thought that the website has something to do with it and when I clicked at “Don’t connect”, it always disappeared. Then I got this prompt today at my own website. I had to find some solution. Try these methods which have worked for me:

How to fix the Flash Player 9 debugger problem

There can be two possible solutions.

FIRST SOLUTION

When the page opens, the element that is causing the problem will not be shown correctly. Right click at that and click at Debugger if the prompt is not opened already or you just cancelled it. This will bring the prompt again.
It will ask that where the debugger or host application is running and will provide two choices:

  • Localhost
  • Other Machine
  • Select Other Machine
  • Write in the IP Address box Local Machine Address i.e. 127.0.0.1
  • Check the box which says Don’t show this dialogue at launch
  • Click connect button

Problem should be solved and if you are running Flex Builder then you will notice the change that the connection has been successful.

SECOND SOLUTION

If all goes well, your Flash Player 9 Debugger issues should be solved. If not then tell me in comments, I will suggest some other solution.

No comments: